A high quality, OE-approved, heavy-duty engine oil blended with high-quality base oils and a proven additive system to provide the highest level of wear protection. Meets the performance requirements of all diesel engines, enhancing the life of advanced emission control systems required for regulatory compliance when used in conjunction with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel. CJ-4 engine oil is backward compatible with older engines and provides additional protection as compared with previous diesel engine oils.
- Advanced soot control system that improves viscosity control of soot-laden oil.
- Advanced additive package that provides enhanced bearing protection, longer seal life, and great oxidation stability at higher temperatures.
- Exceeds major OEM manufacturers’ specifications.
- Low-temperature performance provides lubrication to critical engine areas during cold weather startup.
- Protects EGR, DPF, and SCR systems.
- Improved protection against premature oil filter exhaustion.
- Reduces fuel usage, ring/liner wear, lead corrosion, oil consumption, sliding valve train wear with high soot, sludge, filter pressure, and ring weight loss.